Friday, July 20, 2012

What do you do when he has a reaction??

Depends on the reaction.

If he wakes up in the middle of the night inconsolable screaming I give him gripe water sometimes I let him drink the whole thing to soothe his stomach.

If he has an ataxia or food reaction about 30 minutes after the culprit food then I give him a.kingbio homeopathic spray called food chemical allergy relief I think its what its called. 2sprays seems to do the trick just fine and it curbs it from reacting to his gut. If he seems fussy in two hours I give him some more spray. There are no side effects to the spray so its better than any sort of medicine. It also works super fast like 5-10minutes.

If its an.FPIES reaction to dairy I usually try to detox.him with an emergency green smoothie or juice with some ginger and other cleansing and soothing veggies. If he won't.drink the juice I make a smoothie to hide the juice with some frozen fruit. Also mashed potatoes seems to help his tummy and he will always eat some potatoes!

If he gets a diaper rash or bad acid burns which is a food reaction I usually make some colloidal oatmeal. You take some oatmeal blend it in a blender add some water til you have a thick paste and paint it on him. Then he takes a hot steamy shower with the water spraying up super high so by the time it reaches him its not so hot. We've done this since he was a baby and it really heals it. He can't have gluten but oats have never bothered his skin and you can.use GF oats. We also use coconut oil to heal and bag balm works wonders too. If they are really big I use a blister patch bandaid on them in his diaper so they don't get wet. They soak off in the bath tub pretty easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment